Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th Haititrip Dinner Update

Well the HaitiTrip dinner planning in underway. I met with Amy and Alex - my "planning committee" last week to discuss the details of the evening. My roommate is preparing the menu and has been doing trial runs of the different dessert options (I love that part!) Seems like everything is coming together very smoothly; donations for the silent auction, live music, etc. I think it will be a great evening! We are planning to have the dinner in Turlock since the people that live there will be away and they have a lovely backyard-thanks guys for being so generous! I picked up the Haiti T Shirts from the printer today. They look good! Let me know if you would like to buy one ($15.00). I will continue to post updates on the progress!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work. . . and it is a good work you are doing =)

not2brightGRAM said...

We have our Haiti shirts, and love them. We especially love knowing our $$$ is going to the work in Haiti.