Sunday, March 02, 2008
2008 Challenge
The LazyDRanch family's 2008 family challenge is to live each day to its fullest and live the love of Christ in their community, neighborhood, church, and family. When I read this I asked myself if this is how I am living my life and challenged myself to do so. I would encourage you in the same way. It is so easy to become so self-absorbed that we forget to pour out to others and show the love of Christ. So, the challenge is that when you wake up every morning, you think of a way that you could show the love of Christ to someone. That you do it joyfully not because it will make you a better person but because you are glorifying Christ and He is your everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need a new post! It's been over a month! =)
Post a Comment