Monday, January 04, 2010

Bible Reading Plan 2010

It feels like I have been off the blog-o-sphere for a LONG time! So00000 long in fact that I forgot my password when I went to sign in a few seconds ago.

I thought I would jump online and let you know that it is not too late to start a Bible reading plan for the year 2010. It had been a while since I have read through a Bible reading plan and started through one this year thanks to a reminder form my friend Kendra. Though it has only been a few days, I have LOVED it! It gives you a plan (I am a planner) and keeps you scheduled on what to read each day.

Remember, it's not too late to start! Here is a link to the plan that I am following: Bible Reading Plan.

1 comment:

Thought Renaissance said...

Hi Yvette! I hadn't even noticed you had updated your blog, it had been so long! I started a new one in case you're interested...

pegoodrich.blogspot.com


Good idea about the year reading ... I really need to start doing that, and like you said, it's never too late! :)