Sunday, May 10, 2009

Taking the Gospel to a poverty striken nation...

What an amazing night! I was blown away by God's goodness! The dinner fundraiser tonight was fantastic!

God has been really moving in my life regarding Haiti Missions and supporting Dustin and Annelise. I feel like I have so much and live in a country where we are so financially wealthy. Then there are people living in third world places that do not have their basic needs met. How is that possible?

Tonight was a reminder of how good God is. So many friends rose up to the occasion to come and support the mission work in Haiti. I was blown away by everyone's generosity and kindness. God has given me some amazing friends that support my passion for missions.

After all food costs were paid we raised : $1,850!

God is awesome! And may these funds help those people in Haiti who need Jesus. Though we do not know them personally we can make a difference in bringing them the Gospel!

Thanks again to everyone that came out tonight!

Blessings!

No comments: