Monday, June 18, 2007

Singapore Party


They will be off to Singapore soon....
My dearest friends, Josh & Rebecca and their son caleb will be moving to Singapore in the next couple of weeks. This past Saturday I hosted a Singapore party so that all of their friends could get together one last time before they leave and wish them well. It was a fun filled evening with Kabobs, tiki torches and great friends.

Though I will miss them very much, I am very excited for them and for the opportunity of going to go visit them sometime while they are there. It is very neat to know that though they will be physically far away, our friendship will still remain as close as it has been.

Happy Travels! May you shine with the glory of the Lord wherever you may go!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

No other pics....? );